Digha Revisited

It was in March 2007 when I was in Digha last time (Evening Stroll: New Digha Beach, Alone 2: New Digha Beach & Alone 1: New Digha Beach.)


This time it was an outing with the office friends (I dont like the word colleague - too archaic). It was 2 day - 1 night stay. There was little time to go out and appreciate Digha - also the sky betrayed thoroughly and remained cloudy.





This was a stunner for me. We were strolling on the beach in the morning and suddenly found this composition. Its all about Mother Nature. A tribute to her creativity.





I wonder why loneliness always haunts in my pictures. They somehow present themselves infront of me wherever I travel. It hits you somewhere within.


Moving in hordes but still maintaining their individual grace.


New Digha, West Bengal, India.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Kolkata Bloggers

The Kolkata Bloggers