Men and the Sea @ Digha, West Bengal, India

Sea and the Sindbads was the first attempt. This time it was even shorter journey - one night stay at Digha. But the sea continues to fascinate me. Few more attempts:


Early morning at Digha - with a little old pic look.


Early (according to me 8 AM is early) morning at Digha - played with "Curve" in Photoshop.


End of another journey - discussing the story way back to home.


Waiting for the right wave - to sail into infinity.



Random shot.



I can tame this.


Could not resist from taking a copybook shot - leading line + 1/3rd composition.



But I hate rules - so they are back right in the centre - with all kind of nonsense around Photoshop "Curve".



This is a prize catch - was following this guy for quite some time. He would suddenly take a short sprint and throw the net before I could even pull up my camera. The multishot comes into very good use to handle these kind of people ;-)

1 comment :

Kolkata Bloggers

The Kolkata Bloggers