Being him...

How would you react, if tomorrow morning you suddenly realized that you couldn’t recognize anybody in the world, not even yourself? What would it be like if tomorrow you forget all your dreams? How difficult would it be to continue with your existence? Or how smooth would it be?

But when were the last time you thought of running away from your daily routine and settling down in an unknown meadow? Was it last month, or last week or last night? How frequently do you plan to get out of this shit and then again start dealing with it? You curse yourself while coming back home in the deep night of wasting yet another day and then next morning, you start a new day again looking at the mirror.

On one fine morning, if you find yourself to be the lone dweller of this planet called earth, having a Sun and a Moon only for you and the entire greenery and the mountains and the seas only for you to look at, would you be the happiest entity on this universe?


I wont be.
I don’t want to be a God.
I don’t want to be the God.

14 comments :

  1. good one... u wrote it????a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanti comes from inside not in the green grass. Giving to others sometimes also gives u back a lot which u cant even count.

    Reach out the life inside u. Feel the GOD inside u.Its wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous,
    "Feel the GOD inside u.." -- I would appreciate if you could have given ur id over here. I could have got in touch with you to get the details :-P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear, close ur eyes. Think "why ur here in this world". U will know the details :-P.

    U really express urself well:-) but knowing ownself is much more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, if i hurt u (It was not my intension).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey not at all..You look/sound to be an interesting person..wud appreciate if u cum out of the veil.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what in a name?
    BTW u know me as well I too know u atleast by name.

    Just checking ur blog.. its quite interesting too and few of ur exprience matches with mine.

    So thought of sharing my exprience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Subhamoy... a nice piece..very thoughtful.. i blv none of us wud want to be God..v r just too content being humans..even with all the sick things happening around us..

    p.s. : i guess i wud b reading more of ur stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx (for the p.s) :)
    yeah, being "god" is too boring..lets njoy being "Human".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous, sorry. yeah i agree..wats in a name..keep sharing your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dont say sorry at all :).

    Going through all ur Blogs .It shows that u love capture all the moments in ur life.
    But again felt that "death" of ur near ones shook u from inside.

    I dont feel "death has any color" .Its simply void. Its d absence of "life".

    Long back I wanted all the same. I hate change in the life, which is normal. Feel like capture every moment of it.

    But the "reality of death" made me feel the importance of life. Changed my view towards life. Give attention to every Life around me.

    There is no point in holding the past.Waqt ke sath jo bahe jate hai, woh wapas nahin aate. Par jo hai usspe dhayn nah de toh woh bhi chale jate hai.

    Zindagee ke agye "maut" bahut choti aur dhundla padhta hai.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked these two fragments:

    > But the "reality of death" made me feel the importance of life.

    > Zindagee ke agye "maut" bahut choti aur dhundla padhta hai.

    As one of my friends utters every now and then -- 'Keep Rocking' :)

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata Bloggers

The Kolkata Bloggers