2008







Found this kinda image in some adline..2008 - year of infinite expectation etc etc..






Someone told me that its better to take any resolution in public - you would always be in a pressure to perform/deliver/follow the resolution. So was my thinking - it might be a good idea to make my resolutions on my blog. However the issue is - I really couldnt manage to find any point which I "must" do/get in 2008. Actually tell me very frankly - is there any such thing in life for which we couldnt wait any further? (yeah i got your point - but lets not discuss it here). However TZP (Taare Zameen Par - I feel pity for you if you had to learn this acronym from my blog) had quite an effect on me. Unlike other recent movies, I was able to recall the actor's name of this one even after 2 weeks!!! Thats an achievement (from Amir Khan's side obvisouly). I thought I should take a resolution of doing atleast one painting this year. However on a second thought (which occured to me right when I was typing the last line) - I guess it would be a better idea to encourage people to draw/paint atleast once in a year. That shifts a lot of headache from me - but it brings a bigger responsiblity of inspiring people to paint. And thats what these buggers do to get millions of dollars!!! - the motivational speech and stuff. Now it seems that it be even better if I jump into that - Motivating people and letting them know that They Can Win as well. Well for the time being this can be my new (ohh its not new anymore) year resolution - Motivating people.


And you know what? My laptop got rebooted (I hate Windows - but I cant live without it) while I was typing the earlier line. I thought thats the end of my new year resolution - I canot manage to think all over again about these serious issues. But hats off to these google/blogger geeks - they were actually saving my mutterings while I was keying in!!! Long Live Google and Android (thats a bit technical stuff - Sorry I really dont understand, I was just trying to impress you).

3 comments :

  1. Asol resolution tai to likhli na... eto baro ekta punyo korte cholechis.... setai porbo asha korechilam....byathito holam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..tai to likhechi - "yeah i got your point - but lets not discuss it here". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    you have kept ur resolution :) -"...doing atleast one painting this year." Good job...

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata Bloggers

The Kolkata Bloggers